Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tampa Fishing Outfitters - One of Tampas Largest Selection of Fishing Supplies

This place is FANTASTIC, It has by far one of the largest selections of fishing equipment and supplies, from G.Loomis Rods and custom rigs to LEE cast nets and Costa Sunglasses if you can't find it here you probably don't need it to fish. I shop here when I need specific lures or items that I just can't find anywhere else, I just know they have it. The staff are all knowledgeable and friendly and give you all the advice you need and more. They hold fishing seminars on a regular basis and some of the speakers are the big names in local fishing like Capt. Rick Grassett and Capt. Randy Rochelle and Capt. Jason Prieto. Check their schedule here. http://tampafishingoutfitters.com Another thing I like is they have a rewards card, when you spend $25 you get a punch, once the card is filled up you get a $100 this is excellent too because we all know $25 is just the cost of showing up at a fishing supply store. If your in the need of new Rods, Reels, Sunglasses or every type and style of bait ever made this is the place to be, so stop by and check them out. I just love the place so I thought I would post this Heck I don't even know if they know I posted it. Thanks though this is the type of place we need to keep around so visit often and support your local Fisherman!
3916 West Osborne Avenue
Tampa, FL 33614-6551
(813) 870-1234
Open Weekdays 9am-6pm; Sat 9am-5:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment