Friday, July 02, 2010

July 4th Fishing Report

If you have time to Break Away this weekend and you can escape the rain. You should find some good fishing. The best part is that even though the weather has been typically hot during the middle of the day the Morning and Evening Bites have ben excellent. The fishing itself has been better than ever. Off some of the closer wrecks I have heard they are catching some keep sized Mangrove Snappers and even in the bay near the shipping channel there is a nice bite going on. So get out on the water and give it a try. I plan to be at Venice Beach, Florida for the Weekend. I am of course taking poles along and will be trying my luck at Pompano off the beach. Also the morning Snook Bite might be a good thing to do bright and early. I will post pics if I really get into em.

No comments:

Post a Comment