Saturday, February 12, 2011

How to USE the TampaBayFish BLOG to find out whats biting!

Ok so you may have read my blog, you may have thought whoop dee doo he told me he caught a trout or a redfish OR nothing at all.  The question your asking is why do I want to read about a fish that was caught yesterday or the day before? Well the reports I post have two main purposes and why you should look at them every once in a while.
Purpose #1. It tells me what is being caught right now during this season and what seems to be the bait that is triggering the bite.

Purpose #2. It tells a year long story about what was biting and during what month that type of fish was biting.

SO if you take a look at the Blog Archives for my site you will see that you can look through the posts over the year and see when I was catching what type of fish.

Making use of the information presented can help you target specific species of fish and give a general Idea of what might be biting TODAY based on what was BITING as posted in my BLOG.

Here is a TIP for today. Take a look back at the MARCH 2007 Blog Entry titled "Early Kings" and you will see that based on that one post WE should be ready to head out and find us som Kings on the 26th and 27th of March. SO good luck and remember the site is FREE to use as you wish and hopefully by using the information provided you will catch more fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment