Friday, February 11, 2011

TampaBayFish.com provides good information for you everywhere

USATODAY likes TampaBayFish.com
Another location that gives credit to TampaBayFish.com for fishing information in the Tampa Bay Area. USAToday gives Travel Tips on locations and things to do there. In this Article they cite my Ft. Desoto page and the information about the Fishing piers located there.

LIVESTRONG.COM likes TanpaBayFish.com
I'm not saying that they support me BUT they do think that I am a good source for "the everyday Tampa Fisherman". I truly appreciate the vote of confidence in the information I provide and I am a regular user of the livestrong.com web site. I track everything I eat and I plan to utilize their recipe system to track fish recipes that promote our local Tampa Flare. If your interested in losing weight or just watching what you eat check out their "MY PLATE" feature and adjust your daily caloric intake to eat a little less and a little more healthy and you'll be surprised at how easy it is to lose a few lbs.

Link to LiveStrong Article with props given to TampaBayFish.com

TAMPABAY.COM likes TampaBayFish.com
Hurricane Season will be here before you know it. Using some of these tips can help your boat weather the storm. I first published my Hurricane Information in 2004 when we had the last major bout of storms come through the Tampa Area. The good news is others are also using my information to support their Hurricane Tips. TampaBayFish.com is cited as a source for hurricane information at tampabay.com
    So the next time your thinking about Hurricanes and Securing your boat remember you can use trusted sources and the internet to provide you with information, tie down how-tos and more. Do let a lotta wind and rain destory something you use to support your fishing habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment